Monday, August 9, 2010

It's a MIRACLE!!

I was driving to work this morning, and I was running a little late. It's not unusual, I hate waking up so getting out of bed on time is a challenge for me every day (I have to get up at 5am to get to work on time).

This morning I hit the snooze bar one too many times and didn't get out of bed till 5:20am. When I realized that I was late, after the obligatory cursing that comes from realizing you are running late for work, I got up and got in the shower, dressed and hurried my way out the door to work.

Now here is where the MIRACLE from God happened!!

My drive started out like it did every other day, but this day God was on my side! The reason I say that is this: I hit EVERY light green from my house to the freeway! Yes, that's correct, it had NOTHING to do with traffic patterns or timing or driving the speed limit. It had EVERYTHING to do with God taking the time to change all the lights to green BEFORE I got to the intersection. It was a MIRACLE, I didn't even have to pray for it, God just gave me green lights! I am sure it was because I was THE ONLY PERSON that needed to be on time for work so God took the time to make sure I got there on time.

It's funny how people will thank God for getting them to work on time or the food that farmers grew, grocery stores sold and THEY bought. But, if something goes bad for these same people, it's NOT Gods fault, it's theirs as they must be getting 'tested' by God for some reason. Wow, so God gets the kudos but YOU have to take the rap if something bad happens?

I WANT GOD'S JOB!

I would love to take credit for good stuff, and NEVER be responsible for the bad stuff!

Where do I sign up?

No comments:

Post a Comment