Saturday, February 18, 2012

The end of church?

It appears that more and more people in America are not going to church. Over the last few decades more and more people consider themselves "Non-Religious" as being religious is now considered a negative thing. People are leaving organized relgion in droves. More than 45% of people that only a decade ago considered themselves 'religious' now no longer do.

This is progress I say.

Progress.

Now, only if they could find the logic and reason to walk away from it 100% the world would be a much better place with less war, less genocide and less overall stupidity.

2 comments:

  1. I'm raising my hand... I'm one of those! And I am proud of it too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both! It's fun isn't it, being liberated and finally FREE!!!!

    ReplyDelete