Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Nigerian Scammer Joins "My Church" pt 8

Attn: The Head Auditor Apu Nahasapimapetilan
Sir,
FOR YOUR REFERENCE:CASE NUMBER IS 06098419004194.

Please i write to know if you have transferred the funds into my account.If so, kindly send me the Receipt of the Payment Slip via e-mail attachment.
Thank you and God bless us all.I look forward to receiving the Receipt of the Payment Slip from you
Warmest Regards,

Dr.Mrs.Luisa Pimentel Estrada

At the same time she emails Tits Mchgee to find out if he will help her out.

Attn: Mr Attn: Tits Mcghee(High PhallicElder)
Sir,

How are you and the church? Sir, i write to let you know that i have completed and done everything i was asked to do.They saidthey would released the funds to me under 24 to 48 hrs but i have notheard anything from them since last week friday. Could you pleasehelp me find out if they have transfereed the funds into the account imandated them to use. I look forward to your urgent reply.
Thankyou and God bless us all. Warmest Regards

Dr. Mrs Luisa PimentelEstrada.

So Tits Mcghee has to answer and allay her fears right? OH and add some more bait to the game just to keep her going.

From: H.P.E. Tits Mcghee
To: Dr.Mrs. Louis Pimentel Esstrada

Sister Estrada,

I have spoken to the head auditor, and he informed me that he sent you an email informing you of how to proceed with your case. I pray to the great phallus that all will work out for you and that you will be able to build the Church of the Assimilated Virgin to great heights in the Phillipines.


Once you have received the funds, please let me know so that I may make arrangements for the shipment of cellular phones, computers and various electronic devices to assist you in building the church in your area. I would also like to know so that we can arrange for the travel of missionaries to your area as well.

May the Great Phallus protect you and keep you wet.

Tits Mcghee
High Phallic Elder

Now Apu has to respond just to keep her going, and of course to throw a monkey wrench into her plans as well..Read on intrepid fans and you will see what I mean

Mrs. Estrada,
Ref: 06098419004194

We have received your request of expedition. Your claim is being processed as quickly as possible. Your funds will be delivered to the address you provided by bonded courier, if the funds cannot be delivered to #124 Tomas Morato Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. You will need to specify another address to which they will be delivered. Unfortunately, we are bound by policy and are unable to wire transfer the funds as we are required by policy and law to physically deliver the funds to you or an agent that you specify.
If you wish to specify another agent to collect the funds, you will need to have them provide their identification and an address where the funds can be delivered to them. Your only other option would be to have the funds delivered to the US Embassy in the Philippines where you would be able to collect them directly from the Embassy.
Please forward the information as to how you would like to proceed.

Thank you,

Apu Nahasapimapetilan
Head Auditor (Criminal Compensation Department)

Now I am SURE this will give her fits! I wonder if she will just call the jig up or what she will do?

Attn: The Head Auditor Apu Nahasapimapetilan
Sir,
FOR YOUR REFERENCE:CASE NUMBER IS 06098419004194.

Thanks for your mail and i demanded that you should send the funds into the account number i have given to you.Please the only option i have apart from wire transfer is to transfer the funds to my agents in europe via westerner union money transfer apart from this no any other options would be acceptable by me ok.

Please try to contact Tits Mcghee(High PhallicElder) he will tell you much why i have refused anyother options apart from the options i have given.

Finally, Please kindly transfer the funds into the account i have given you. I look forward to receiving the Receipt of the Payment Slip from you
Warmest Regards,
Dr.Mrs.Luisa Pimentel Estrada

Oh oh oh, NOW she is demanding something from the Police? How brave considering that she holds no weight with the department

Mrs. Estrada,
Ref: 06098419004194

Your last communication strikes me as not completely honest. Generally when we process claims such as yours, the individuals are more than happy to have the funds delivered to themselves or a designated agent.


In order to process your claim further, you will have to comply to our procedure. Police Department policy is that we only disburse funds in the manner previously given to you. We cannot issue the funds to you via wire transfer as that does not comply with department policy and procedures.


If you wish to claim the funds that you stated are due you, you will immediately inform myself and the department which option would best suit you. Speaking to HPE Tits Mcghee will do nothing as I cannot deviate from department policy. Inform me of where you would like the funds delivered and they will be immediately disbursed to you.


Thank you,


Apu Nahasapimapetilan
Head Auditor (Criminal Compensation Department)

Better and better, hmmmm I can't wait to see if she decides to give me what I want...

Mr Attn:TitsMcghee(High PhallicElder)
Sir,

Thanks for your mail and i wishto notify you that you should please help me tell them that they shouldwire the funds in the account number i gave them.It will be easier forme to collect the funds.You know what my family and i are facing and iwouldn't any body in my country to know that i have some business doingiut side.Below is the mail the sent to them and my reply tothem.

She then attached a copy of the email that Apu sent to her and then she again begged for help from Tits. There wont' be any or a response for that matter but she can certainly beg eh?

Please help me talk to this people i have doneeverything they asked me to do and this time arounf they have to adhearto my directives.Let them know that they are making things too hard forme.

Jeezus the whining is getting out of hand now aint it?? It took her about 3 days, but she finally got back to me with the information I knew she would. And what do you know? Her new friend that will be picking up the funds in now in Germany!

Attn: The Head Auditor Apu Nahasapimapetilan
Sir,
FOR YOUR REFERENCE:CASE NUMBER IS 06098419004194.

I am very sorry that i have not be able to reach you since all these while.I have been on the sick bed for some days now SUUURE YOU ARE!.Please kindly forgive me if i have done something wrong.The only thing you did wrong was try to steal from me!.
Please find below is the name and the address of my agent in germany who will receive the funds on my behalf.
NAME : ANDREA BECK
ADDRESS: GITSCHINER STR, 28 47053 DUISBURG GERMANY

Please kindly deliver that which belongs to me Oh, honey you will get what's coming to you I PROMISE! via the above given name and address and send the air waybill /tracking number once you effect the dispatch to me.

Have a very nice weekend.
I look forward to your urgent reply.
Thank you and God bless us all.
Warmest Regards
Dr. Mrs Luisa Pimentel Estrada.

Now Apu has to respond with some more fun and "hoops" for the idiot to jump through. Oh, it's been over a month now and she STILL hasn't been paid!! Gooooo ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment